Our client, within the hospitality business, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Cambridge. This is a new position which has been created due to growth and the need for extra capacity in the department.
The Accounts Assistant role would suit candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm, relevant experience, knowledge of SAP software, skills in Excel and are willing to work flexibly to support the Finance Manager as required.
- Allocating cash received
- Sales and revenue recognition
- Processing invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting with monthly management accounts
- Providing detailed reporting packs for the investors
- Assisting with the general running of the accounts department and audit
- Providing support as required to the Finance Manager
- Experience in a similar role; accounts assistant, accounts administrator, finance administrator
- Knowledge of SAP 50 is essential
- Guestline experience
- Hospitality background is ideal but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
My client would consider someone on a part-time basis also. If this sounds like a role you are interested in please don't hesitate in applying.