Investigo are working with a property organisation in the Richmond area to recruit an Accounts Assistant on their behalf. The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant finance team that values a good a work/life balance.
- Chasing debt - tenant and landlord
- Processing contractor invoices
- Liaising with contractors and block management companies
- Keeping databases up to date
- Managing daily payments to landlords including rent and credits
- Answering and solve queries various stakeholders
- Processing terminations
- Processing payments
- Accurate IT skills and methodical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous Finance experience
- Customer Service experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel to perform required tasks
- Ability to process and organise workload quickly but accurately
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role or others please reply directly to this advert or contact James Owen @ Investigo.