Investigo are working with a non-profit organisation to recruit an Accounts Assistant with Sage50 experience on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will be based in Central London and is for an immediate start.
- Full end to end Accounts Payable process
- Obtaining and processing invoices from suppliers who are paid by Direct Debit or Standing Orders to ensure complete records are maintained in Sage at all times.
- Recording of Direct Debit, Standing Orders and periodic Bank Charges in Sage from bank statements, regularly downloading bank statements to update Sage.
- Processing and payment of company expense claims
- Preparing weekly payment runs and maintaining records of transactions covered by them
- Full end to end processing of non-UK supplier payments including
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments over matters related to credit control, invoicing, expenses, purchase-orders etc.
- Monthly bank reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Ad hoc reporting to other departments on outstanding income and assist in any debt chasing as required
- Any other duties that may arise as part of the normal function of the finance department that are in keeping with the Finance Assistant's skill and experience
Skills & Requirements
- Essential understanding and comfortable using Sage 50
- Would hold or be working towards an AAT certificate or related accounts qualification
- Experience with processing VAT Returns
- Excellent interpersonal skills - to deal with customers, suppliers and external contacts
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to, and sometimes implement own processes
If you would be interested in being considered for this position please apply and contact James Owen @ Investigo.