I am recruiting for a fantastic property company based in Central London. They are looking to bring in an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly finance team. The successful applicant will take on responsibility for performing daily bank reconciliations, oversee allocations to client and supplier accounts, managing client deposits and returns, and providing general assistance to other members of finance as required. This role will come with study support to help you complete ACCA or CIMA qualifications.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations for all the bank accounts within the group.
- Enter and code financial transactions accurately within the system.
- Post credit card and employee expense transactions and ensure records are kept of relevant VAT receipts.
- Manage input to the bank and communication to approvers for all payments, including supplier payments, deposit returns, employee expenses, credit card payments, and tax-related payments.
- Work closely with the Treasury Manager to ensure funds are in place to meet payments as they fall due.
- Assist the management accounts team with month end duties.
- Other ad-hoc assistance to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller as required.
- Process the bi-monthly client direct debit payments to ensure the business gets paid in full, and on time.
- Manage client deposits, checking returns and entering into the bank accurately and on time.
- Prior experience with finance systems
- Financial background with understanding of accounts production, accounts receivable, accounts payable and banking transactions
- Evidence of successful implementation of changes to processes
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role please apply and contact James Owen @ Investigo.