Investigo is delighted to be working with another one of our property clients on their search for a talented Accounts Assistant. This role is a contract position with a high chance of going permanent.
Working as part of a close knit team, you will report into the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring a professional service is delivered to the wider business as well as external suppliers and sub contractors.
You can also expect to manage the following:
- Organising relevant documentation for invoices to be paid
- Liaising with creditor queries
- Managing and tracking business rates, council tax and utilities costings
- Assisting with month end account reconciliations, including journal entries and CIS/VAT returns
- Assisting with weekly cash flow
- Assisting during the management reporting process
- Processing invoices
If you can demonstrate a minimum of 1-2 years AP experience with AAT qualifications (or ACCA/CIMA studier) and you would like to join a team that works hard for eachother within a business that offers exicting progression options, please get in touch!