This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their finance career!
One of the top UK firms is seeking a Finance Assistant, someone who is numerically minded, excellent attention to detail and ideally finance experience in the Legal sector.
Location: Working remotely at present but eventually back in the Bristol office 3 days a week / 2 work from home
Culture: Fantastic company to work for, lots of progression, development and training. Great team spirit and collaborative team.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum + benefits
- Supporting Finance Manager with finance tasks around month end
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance time sheet
- Gain internal authorisation of all invoices and chase any outstanding ready for payment run.
- Email out remittance advice after a payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Reconciling bank statements to payments and maintaining the reconciliation spreadsheet weekly.
- Process and pay staff expense claims on a weekly basis.
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Provide internal support for colleagues with finance-related issues
- Help support the set up of new staff on our finance system and provide training where necessary
- Processing proformas and distributing these amongst fee earners for approval
- Managing the auto-billing system and processing the proformas
Skills and Personable Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hard working, able to use initiative and problem solver
- Enthusiastic, positive and eager to progress
- Strong IT skills, able to pick up new systems
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please apply online and send your CV directly to Gemma Case