Investigo have partnered with well-respected, large retail business based in Hatfield who are seeking to recruit into their progressive finance team, for an Accounts Payable Clerk on a 6 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an energetic working environment, in amazing offices.
Salary will be paying between £22,000- £25,000 depending on experience.
The role will be maximum 2 days in the office and the rest from home.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Matching and coding & processing a high volume of invoices
- Prepare and complete supplier statement reconciliations on a periodic basis
- Reconcile the accounts payables ledger making sure that all payments are accounted for & posted
- Raising and resolving queries as required
- Process credit notes within the system
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The Successful Applicant:
- Previous experience in a similar role Accounts Payable role
- Immediately available
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail