Investigo are recruiting for an Accounts payable positon on a 6 month FTC to work for a business who specialise within the retail sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good range of knowledge and experience in purchase ledger.
It's an exciting time to be joining our clients business as they embark on a transformation journey to create a
stronger, efficient and more profitable business.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide array of responsibilities and tasks.
You will provide an excellent service to Suppliers, Branch and Support Centre network whilst ensuring
suppliers are paid in line with negotiated terms thus making certain that the supply of goods and services are never suspended.
Your accountabilities include:
- Supplier details and payment information to be accurately maintained.
- Process invoices and credits onto the Purchase Ledger system in line with department procedures.
- Reconciliation Prompt analysis of supplier queries, including supplier statement reconciliations to assist management in agreeing the appropriate corrective action.
- Document, investigate, and rectify statements to ledger differences.
- Ensure follow up procedure with suppliers and internal departments.
- Request and ensure missing invoices and credits are received and on the Purchase Ledger
- Experienced in Accounts payable/Purchase Ledger
- Basic Excel skills
- Manual processing
- £25,000 Salary
- Hybrid working