Accounts Payable Administrator
Hybrid Working/Flexible working options.
12 Month FTC
Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator for a leading Global company. Looking for someone with good experience within AP that can think outside the box and bring ideas to resolve issues. Reporting into the Senior Financial Accountant you will be working closely together on this exciting ever-changing project.
- Processing supplier invoices with three way PO matching process.
- Month end balance sheet reconciliation of AP related balances (intercompany recharges, prepayments).
- Process monthly intercompany invoices and quarterly recharge invoices.
- Processing weekly payment runs.
- Maintain AP inbox and supplier queries.
- Auditing of expenses in concur and importing the expenses.
- Supplier statement reconciliation including the travel statement.
- Review invoices on hold and liaise with Finance Business Partners to resolve hold reasons, to ensure prompt payments to suppliers.
- Ad hoc requests and tasks.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable.
- Experience of reconciliations (suppliers and travel statements).
- Experience with processing high volume multi-currency
- Ability to manage the resolution of all internal and external supplier queries.
- Intermediate MS-Excel user.
Please also feel free to send your CV directly through to Billy Knight - email@example.com