Do you have a solid Accounts Payable background? Are you available for temporary work with the view of it going permanent? My client has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team working a hybrid working model based in Milton Keynes.
- Creditors ledger administration and maintenance including queries, posting of invoices and
credit notes, raising payments, posting, and allocating cash payments and new account set
- Reconcile Creditor statements to the accounting system, liaising directly with Suppliers to
improve the accuracy of our accounting records.
- Maintain accurate records for all suppliers contact details, terms & conditions, and bank
- Monthly detailed review of the Aged Trade Creditor for each company with AP Manager
- Expense coding and verification of multi-currency supplier invoices
- Reconcile and expense code employee expense claims and monthly credit card statements.
- Distribution of supplier invoices for authorisation to relevant departments and processing on
the system on a timely basis
- Preparing payment runs to suppliers via BACS (Wires) when required.
- Month-end close routine, including reconciliations such as Purchase Ledger Aged Creditors
listings with Nominal Ledger balances, for monthly management accounts for two main
trading companies when required.
- Maintaining good working relationships with suppliers through telephone and e-mail
- Monitor accounts payable inbox for related queries.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience and will have Accounts Payable automation experience. This position is paying between £14.00 - £16.00 per hour dependant on experience.
If you are looking for a new position working for a market leader, then don't delay and get in touch today!