Investigo Finance is delighted to be partnering with a high growth property firm in North London as they currently seek an Accounts Payable Executive on a 3 month FTC.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you'll become a key member of the team, managing the Accounts payable (AP) process for all entities spread across 7 different countries (UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Austria and Czech Republic) with opportunities to expand further in the coming months. This is a challenging role which requires not only a strong attention to details and good organisation skills, but also a high level of EQ to forge strong relationships with our operation and suppliers.
* Administration of the invoice approval system and involvement with system enhancements as required
* Management and continuing improvement of the invoice approval process:
o Invoice collection: Coordinate invoices collection and allocation to the relevant entities
o Data entry: ensure that all invoices are captured in the system via manual process or automated data capture system
o Invoices coding: allocation of expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoices
o Invoices Approval: Coordinate approval process within the approval system
o Extraction of Payment files
o Extraction of Accounting journals
o Reconciliation of payments with approved invoices
o Stewardship of supplier direct debit arrangements
* Maintain Supplier database and records
* Verifies supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
* Maintains historical invoices records (digital).
* Assisting with audit support as necessary.
* Supporting the business for launching new hostels
* Working with the rest of the finance team to resolve account issues when necessary.
* Liaise with suppliers and outsourced accountants
* Preparing ad hoc analysis and reports
Back to Job Search
- Location North London, London
- Job-type Permanent
- Reference BBBH97100
- Salary £0.00 - £16 per hour
- Specialisation Accountancy and Finance
- Posted December 12, 2019