Accounts Payable associate
Up to £27k, depending on experience
Office based 4 days a week
Opportunity to progress
My client, a reputable Healthcare organisation is looking for a driven, ambitious and outgoing Accounts payable associate to join their finance team in the London office. The role will require you to be office based for 4 days a week with the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week. This is an absolutely fantastic team to be a part of, you will have the opportunity to learn and get involved in various other parts of the finance department and eventually the opportunity to progress.
The role will include:
- Matching and input of approx. 50 Invoices per week, ensuring that invoices meet all internal criteria
- Resolving queries from suppliers and colleagues for assigned portion of the ledger
- Proactively chasing approvals for invoices which are not resolved by 30 days.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring all emails are resolved within one week of receipt.
- Assisting with weekly BACS cycle and raising CHAPS as needed.
- Experience in Petty Cash, Expense Claims would be advantageous.
- Ensure procedures and processes are adhered too.
- Managing payment runs and ensuring invoices are paid within 30 days
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in Accounts Payable
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confidence in the ability to 'push back' to meet deadlines, where required
- Experience working with PO systems and bank reconciliations
- Experience with SAGE is an advantage
- Be a team player and have good attention to detail
- Willing to learn and cross train as you will be supporting the rest of your team on an adhoc basis