Accounts Payable Associate
up to £35k depending on experience
I am recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Associate to join a rapidly expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity with great progression opportunities. You will need a min of 3 years experience in AP, This is a varied role which requires excellent organisation and communication skills.
What will the role involve?
- Responsible for processing employee expenses, providing administrative support and preparing / obtaining approvals for payments;
- Ensure that all employee expenses are processed timely and accurately;
- Take ownership of compliance within the allocated area of the Accounts Payable function;
- Update procedural documentation and provide system training;
- Where necessary support all payment runs including adhoc and urgent payments;
- Ensure all Accounts Payable month end requirements and reporting is completed to the set deadlines;
- Support and cover for the AP Manager / Supervisors when required.
What you will need:
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience in a high invoice volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Experience of working with ERP / expense systems preferably.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Assertive with the confidence to ensure wider business is following correct procedures