My client, a well known and growing property organisation, are looking to bring in an Accounts Payable Associate to join their finance team and take on end to end Accounts Payable duties. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi task and can demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy in processing, time management and organisational skills.
Along with being pro active, the candidate needs to be able to follow instructions and prioritise their work according o business needs.
- Coding and processing 50 invoices and credit notes daily, inputting them into Microsoft Dynamics NAV/SAP
- Maintain the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and supplier queries dealt within maximum 24 hours
- Review ageing on a regular basis and provide updates upon request to finance team
- Prepare payment runs on a bi-monthly basis for review and approval by senior management
- Issue remittances at the point the payment run is approved
- Review AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
- Administer purchase order system
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- Previous knowledge of VAT returns desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Ability to manage a portfolio of responsibilities, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Technical excellence.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to communicate with finance and non-finance personnel.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position and being considered please contact James at Investigo.