Investigo are working with a market leading real estate company near Chelsea Bridge to help grow their finance team. The successful applicant will be tasked with providing a professional and timely accounting service in respect of payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger, and to ensure that this professional service is provided to the business and external parties such as suppliers and subcontractors.
This company operates from the office 4 days each week and offers study support and progression post probation.
- Processing invoices
- Resolving invoice queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with suppliers and staff
- Ensure correct coding of invoices
- Review of registered invoices not yet approved
- Set up and maintain supplier information
- Distribution of invoices to departments on weekly basis
- Processing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- To ensure all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate and attached, such as bank details and company addresses
- To provide point of contact with all creditors who may have queries regarding outstanding invoices, or staff/ non staff expenses
- Processing staff expense claims
- Processing of subcontractor payment applications
- Support Accounts Payable Manager and Financial Controller as required
- Demonstrated experience in working in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience working with accounting systems.
- Experience working with purchase orders
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment processing high volumes of work
- Confidence to ensure processes and deadlines are adhered to by other departments
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
If you are interested in knowing more about this role please reply directly to this advert with a copy of your latest CV.