This is an outstanding opportunity working for a fantastic company. Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable with German speaking.
If you have proven AP experience then APPLY NOW.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Location: Remote with 1/2 days a month in head office in Hertfordshire
Please only apply if you can read, write and understand German.
- Processing invoices accurately and VAT is correctly applied
- Chasing receipt/proof of payments and allocating to invoice
- Running weekly reports for invoices due and ensuring payment is made on time
- Assisting with client bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Process supplier payments and any other ad hoc online banking payments
- Act as first point of contact A/P queries from other departments and suppliers, escalating issues where necessary
- Assist with annual audit
- Support processes and procedures improvement
- General adhoc duties to support the UK Management Accountant, UK Financial Controller and UK Finance Director
- Providing general admin and project support when required
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Proven Accounts Payable and Finance experience
- German reading/understanding
- Fantastic team player, hard working, friendly and professional
- Positive, "can do" attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Driven, looking to progress and develop within a growing business
- Strong IT skills, able to pick up new systems