Investigo are partnered with an international construction company to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager to join their vibrant finance team in Central London.
The Accounts Payable Manager will manage day to day management of Accounts Payable team, ensuring workloads are prioritised accordingly withing dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for maintaining the supplier ledgers for European entities
- Documenting and implementing new AP processes with a view to improve internal control framework
- Responsibility for employee expenses, ensuring compliance with company policy
- Driving the performance of a small AP team, including goal setting, performance measurement, appraisals and training
- Defining and improving the systems and controls
- Maintaining a good relationship with vendors and ensuring an exceptionally high level of service
- Complete supplier statements and reconciliations as required
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience leading an AP function and managerial experience is essential
- Strong reconciliation and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong Excel skills specifically pivot tables, lookups and IF/SUMIF formulas
- Experience in using accounting systems and software (Dynamics NAV desirable)
- Keen attention to detail and methodical approach to work; takes pride in work
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please apply and contact James Owen @ Investigo.