Investigo are working with a large utilities company to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager on an initial Fixed Term Contract basis. This role can be wholly remote if preferred.
- Take ownership of accounts payable process which spans multiple currencies
- Oversee routine department activities, such as approving supplier payments and employee expenses, ensuring that they are paid accurately and on time
- Maintain accurate and complete supplier records
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and key stakeholders
- Manage a team of 3 to 4 accounts payable professionals
- Work closely with payments and supplier management teams
- Previous experience within accounts payable
- Previous management experience
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail
- Problem solver and the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Experience working in large organisation and prior experience working in energy or utilities
- Experience working with high volume of transactions in industries such as energy retail
- Experience working in a fast paced start-up environment
Please apply with a copy of your latest CV to be considered for this role.