Accounts Payable Manager
Welwyn Garden City
£45,000 - £50,000
Due to a recent restructure, we are seeking a proven and experienced Accounts Payable Manager who can lead & motive this team of 8.
We are seeking someone who has proven experience in improving processes and efficiencies within an accounts payable department. The business has experienced outstanding growth and will continue to grow over the next few years.
- Supervise, train and develop the team to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all invoices for the business
- Meet deadlines for reporting Payable KPI's to all levels of management
- Monitor work flows to ensure that productivity
- Provide the Purchase Order Liability report for month end analysis within agreed SLA
- Ensure the analysis of the debit balance is provided to senior management
- Ensure all processes are documented and recommendations are made for any improvements or modifications that are required
- Assist Financial Controller with half yearly and yearly Appraisals
- Ensure any ad hoc reporting is completed within agreed timeline
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervisory & management skills
- Sound track record of coaching and development
- Worked within an environment that has had to deal with a high volume of invoices
- Proven evidence of delivering results on time in a KPI based environment
If of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.