- Responsible for recruiting and inducting of all team-mates to meet company and customer expectations.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, challenging, and supporting the team to succeed and grow and for ensuring the timely completion of the annual CIS process.
- Effectively communicates with team-mates at all levels across the finance team, Operating Centres, and the wider business.
- Ensure team-mates, are well informed, through effective communication
- Ensures team-mate engagement is high through using colleague surveys to create and action plans to improve across all measures of engagement and Celebrate Our People
Drive Operational Service
- Ensure the day to day operation of the AP team runs smoothly and withinSLA's, including but not limited to;
- Invoice authorising /coding and payment
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining invoicing logs
- Monthly accruals
- Stock bank account reconciliation
- Weekly payments cashflow
- Support in new AP system scoping
- Ensures excellent customer service is always provided, by all Invoicing team-mates.
- Displays effective problem solving and decision-making skills in handling customer issues.
Drive Continuous Improvement
- Enact agreed objectives that supports the AP Team and set team goals that supports the delivery of own objectives.
- Continually measure your team performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators
- Assist in the development and promotion of a culture that actively supports the Company's Mission, Vision & Values and where best practice is identified ensure it is shared with other Supervisors to the benefit of the whole Finance Team.
- Review the Customer Experience, both internally and externally, looking for continuous improvement within the AP process.
The successful Candidate will possess a strong background in Accounts Payable, and a proven track record of people management and leadership. They will be an exceptional communicator who can comfortably liaise and influence across all levels within a business.
Our Client is offering a salary of £27,000 - £30,000