My client, a national construction and engineering organisation, are looking to expand their finance team and are currently hiring for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to lead a small team. The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced working in a fast paced SME environment and have previous working knowledge of Sage.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for a small team, ensuring an efficient and effective accounting function.
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger Team and assisting them with their day to day duties
- Inputting of supplier invoices onto system.
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements.
- Raise payments by cheque/BACS.
- Responsible for the scanning & archiving invoices into Sage and subsequently filing of all invoices.
- Open incoming post and sorting for specific departments.
- To undertake additional ad hoc duties under the direction of line manager in line with the needs of the business.
- Experience working at a senior level in a high volume environment
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Self-motivated with a positive approach.
- Willingness to do a broad range of work.
- Desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills.
- Willingness to undergo refresher or further training to ensure continually using best practice methods
If you would be interested in being considered for this role please reply directly to this post or contact James Owen at Investigo.