Accounts Receivable Controller
Based in Watford
Salary up to £28,000
Due to relocation, this FMCG business based in Watford are seeking a Accounts Receivable Controller to manage the day to day billing and cash allocation for the business.
Working alongside a Credit Controller the role will be focused on ensuring all sales ledger control accounts & rebates have been reconciled, cash has been allocated correctly and debt has been chased efficiently.
· Ensure cash receipts are allocated promptly and correctly
· Regular customer account reconciliations
· Ensure customer queries are logged and directed to Customer Service team for action
· Manage monthly statement process to ensure all customers receive email statements
· Proactive credit control and aged debt review including presentation to FD/MD
· Reconciliation of the cash book each month end
· Generate, reconcile and issue monthly, quarterly and annual customer sales reports
· Lead related projects in business process improvement
· Credit checking for new account applications
· Review credit limits and take necessary action to maximise sales and minimise risk
· Train and motivate team to meet department objectives