My client, a national construction and engineering organisation, are looking to expand their finance team and are currently hiring for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to lead a small team in Central London. The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced working in a fast paced SME environment and have previous working knowledge of Sage.
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will be responsible for a small team, ensuring an efficient and effective accounting function.
- Overseeing raising of sale orders with customers
- Raising sales invoices
- Providing monthly statements to customers.
- Chasing customers for payments to terms
- Allocating customer receipts to sales ledger
- Reconcile the receipts side of the bank
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable ledger to the balance sheet
- Perform credit control function ensuring all customers are good for debt and initiating legal steps to recover monies when necessary
- To undertake additional ad hoc duties under the direction of line manager in line with the needs of the business
- Experience working at a senior level in a high volume environment
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Self-motivated with a positive approach.
- Willingness to do a broad range of work.
- Desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills.
- Willingness to undergo refresher or further training to ensure continually using best practice methods
If you would be interested in being considered for this role please reply directly to this post or contact James Owen at Investigo.