Investigo are working with a forward thinking real estate and property development company in Central London. They are looking to add an experienced Accounts Receivable Supervisor to their finance team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the supervision and development of four direct reports.
The Accounts Receivable team are responsible for managing the data and processes following on from a lease being agreed. Ensuring the lease's are entered onto the property management system correctly, to issuing invoices, posting payments and handling the direct debit process.
- To ensure the timely and accurate posting of tenant receipts and banking of cheques
- To ensure the timely and accurate issuing of invoices and credit notes
- To run the Direct Debit Collection process in line with regulations to strict deadlines
- Regular reconciliation of additional income and hold fee deposits
- Managing and supporting the receivables team
- Processing of journals ensuring the business processes and controls are adhered to
- Actioning various workflow tasks promptly
- Producing and analysing weekly and monthly reports to the business
- Maintaining the data accuracy in the property management system
- Training team on changes in systems and processes
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role please reply directly to this post.