Investigo are exclusively recruiting an Accounts Supervisor for an established business based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Accounts Supervisor Milton Keynes you will support the Finance Manager with global accounts with particular focus on Treasury and Accounts payable in accordance with company accounting standards. Key duties to include:
- Support and lead Accounts Payable and Treasury with day-to-day operational duties, queries and carry out quarterly 1-2-1 reviews.
- Ensure full procedures are produced and maintained within your team.
- Assist with maintenance of the Finance systems and ensure ledgers are kept up to date.
- Authorising non-stock supplier invoices and review statement reconciliations.
- Approving at level 2 on the bank portals for BAC's payments and log payment runs against forecast and review and report deviations.
- Take the lead with regulatory reporting of, but not limited to; payment practices reporting, quarterly loan facility audits and annual statutory audits.
- Authorise the set-up of new supplier accounts.
- Raising manual debit notes and credit notes, invoices and journals, liaising with the relevant teams where required.
- Monitor Finance inboxes for related queries.
- Manage month end reporting and reconciliations.
- Finance team holiday cover.
- Liaise with colleagues around the business at all different levels.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks deemed appropriate.
The successful candidate will ideally be CIMA OR ACCA part qualified
Previous Supervisory or man management skills
Strong communication skills as you will liaise with both internal/ external stake holders
Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment, whilst juggling multiple projects
£36.000 to £39,000 plus full study package and annual company bonus