Agile Business Analyst (SC Clearance)
Initial 6 months - Hybrid working model - £600-£650 per day (Inside IR35)
Our Government client have an immediate requirement for an Agile Business Analyst to join on an initial 6 month basis. This role falls inside of IR35.
Please note, this role requires current and active SC clearance. Sadly, if you do not have active SC clearance, you can not be considered for this post.
Requirements for the Agile Business Analyst:
- Investigating operational and business needs and problems and assisting in the recommendation of service improvement and business solutions.
- Understanding and defining the problem to be solved and ensuring strategic decision-making supports business outcomes as well as user needs.
- Eliciting, analysing and validating business requirements and user needs, as well as business strategy problems, in the most appropriate and effective manner and format.
- Collaborating with other professions within scope of the delivery to embed the Business Analysis role and value in the context of a project and multidisciplinary team.
- Commercial expertise including gathering requirements for procurement of Supplier led services.
- Creating acceptance criteria (often utilising the concept of Behavioural Driven Development) to allow your new service to be properly tested.
- Modelling processes/procedures using established techniques with understanding of their purpose and importance.
- Production of periodic performance measures to inform stakeholders and drive discussion around the required service.
- Knowledge of business change frameworks and how they are applied to deliver seamless transition to new ways of working.