Agile Coach / Transformation / Agile Methodology / Systems Thinking / Service Design / London
Our client a London market insurer has a requirement for an Agile Coach to join their change function. This individual will be instrumental in helping achieve this organisations Agile Transformational goals.
- Be the leader to develop and maintaining an Agile culture and methodology at an enterprise level.
- Play a key role by coaching our leaders and Product Owners to enable high performing teams that create business and customer value.
- Work with the change leadership team to prioritise which projects will be transformed in to agile deliveries.
- Work with existing and new agile delivery managers to establish new agile project delivery team in an environment that has low agile knowledge & maturity.
- Review existing agile projects and offer advice on where to improve agile methodologies, tools, techniques etc to improve project performance
- Work in collaboration with the wider Change Team to build an 'Agile Toolkit' and develop protocols that will support the successful adoption of agile methodologies across the business.
- Where pure agile is not possible, advocate the use of agile like methods to improve delivery across waterfall projects, enabling teams to effectively scope, plan, budget, and resource programmes and projects, which will ultimately lead to successful delivery
- Provide clear, proactive communication to all internal and external stakeholders including updates on long term plans, current status, risk management, and the relationship of tech development to commercial goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in helping to embed Agile practices and learning in growing organisations.
- Experience with implementing successful long-term planning strategies in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of organisational design and development.
- Experience coaching others in new ways of working and approaching Agile delivery
- Expertise across some of the following techniques: Agile / Systems Thinking / Service Design application and Scrum
- Track record of having run multiple, successful agile deliveries using a variety of methodologies