A very well regarded global bank has a vacancy within their financial crime programme team. In this role you will be focused on AML Projects, Framework, monitoring and issue management.
This is a fantastic role with a broad exposure to the business.
In this role you will:
- Supporting the drive for compliance with global policies;
- Support oversight of implementation of financial crime initiatives related to AML, with a particular focus on transaction monitoring systems
- Prepare and deliver responses to regulatory enquiries, coordinating and providing subject matter expertise with regard to regulatory examinations and visits in the EMEA region
The ideal candidate for this role
- A minimum of 3 years in an AML/Transaction Monitoring in a second line function/consultancy.
- A strong knowledge of banking and associated systems and controls for Financial Crime
- Project management experience in particular delivery of Financial Crime systems and controls
- Good understanding of AML systems and controls
To learn more about this role please apply today or call Jess on 020 3862 2750 / email email@example.com