I am currently on the look out for an Analytical lead to come on board and help drive change in the sector through a combination of value-based networks, a better approach to shared value and risk with providers, and robust, razor-sharp analysis and insight using excel pivot tables and Power BI run from SQL queries.
- Strong data manipulation in SQL, Excel, or potentially other software such as Qlik / Tableau, for example into data visualisations or modelled forecasts and data sets where required.
- Critically evaluating analytical priorities and providing constructive challenge to the senior members of the team
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of claims trends, across the market and at a macro level - and able to articulate views clearly and with authority.
Experience & Skills:
- Capable of analysing and interpreting information to assess the relative value of existing service providers and new initiatives, from both cost and quality perspectives
- Making recommendations on future activity; ensuring insights are communicated effectively and are fully understood by stakeholders
- Essential to have SQL or other database experience and ability to maintain the database with the generation of supporting documentation
- Substantial experience in analysis, data modelling and 'what if' scenarios in healthcare
- Solid experience with a variety of systems and data extraction tools for manipulating large data sets, in a healthcare setting