Core Application Specialist
Hybrid working model
The Core Apps Specialist is a hands-on technical role responsible for the ongoing maintenance of collaboration and productivity environment, as well as other key operational systems. You will deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in migration, automation, management and support. Reporting to the Senior Technology Officer, the Core Apps Specialist has strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, PowerApps, Power Automation, MS Teams, Sharepoint Online, single sign-on, multi-factor authentication and related technologies.
The Core Apps Specialist is also called upon using their broad technical knowledge base to assist in the migration, rollout and transition of other Cloud or SaaS based systems.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Administer and support the O365 environment in all aspects including provisioning, authentication, licensing, security and policies
* Assist with data migration activities of other key operational systems driven from new and evolving business requirements e.g. care documentation (electronic health record), incident/quality management, medication administration, etc.
* Comply with all IT security and privacy policies and procedures
* Produce technical and end-user documentation, as required
* Devise and deploy new automation in the administration of the environment