Application Support Specialist - West London - £37,000
The main purpose of this role is to own and administer a wide variety of project, configuration and support tasks relating to operational applications for a leading London property services company.
The Application Support Specialist will be heavily involved in change management, as well as application configuration, documentation and user support. They will need to work closely with their colleagues in the IT Operations and Infrastructure teams, as well as liaising with 3rd party vendors providers and a variety of internal subject matter experts (SME's), stakeholders and end users to ensure
Primarily the role will have two main parts to begin with. It will involve owning, configuring and supporting their new SaaS Build to Rent software platform. As the company grows the business associated with this expanding sector. This is an exciting opportunity as the successful candidate will get to grow with this new business area and take ownership of the application as the business expands.
The other part of the role will involve configuring and supporting the Block Management division with their internally hosted property management software.
In addition to this, there will also be opportunities for personal development by being part of the team - and in some cases leading - on projects from around the business.
- Instinctive understanding of business applications
- Experience of software configuration & support
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Recommending and documenting changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work to deadlines
- Experience of user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Able to be both reactive and proactive dependent on situation
- Planning of projects and tracking the project plan to conclusion