Initial 3 Months - £180-£200 per day - Remote, 1 day per week travel to sites across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for the successful applicant to start in the next 2 weeks latest, interview slots available for early next week.
Our client in the Not-for-profit sector has an immediate requirement for an Applications Administrator to work with a portfolio of applications,, including CRM, Housing property management, case management, expenses and finance systems.
Key experience required for the Applications Administrator
- In depth knowledge and experience of working with a range of business applications, ideally in the non-profit or public sector in a support capacity
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience of working with Waterfall, Agile Project Management, Prince2 and Business Analysis techniques
- Experience of delivering User Acceptance Testing around business applications
- Knowledge and experience of modern CRM systems (Dynamics, Salesforce etc)
- Broad knowledge and experience of Microsoft eco-system including Active Directory and Office365/ Microsoft365