This is a very exciting role - a well established brand is looking for an Arabic speaking financial crime expert, to come in and join a passionate, talented and well rounded team to be based in their London office.
In this role, you will:
- Track trends and issues related to financial crime within the region and provide input on these developments in the planning of events, training and external speaking engagements undertaken by the AML Director
- Undertake research and prepare summaries about financial-crime regulatory developments, cases and contribute to content for use in thought-leadership pieces, including blogs and event-related programming
- Assist the team with the identification, management and assessment of speakers and trainers and the overall building of a strong faculty in Europe.
- Working closely with the AML Director in the identification of possible webinar topics, formulation of summaries, content proposals and interaction with target speakers
- Be prepared to moderate event tracks and webinars at both f2f and digital events
- Assist the AML Director in the development of content for anti-financial crime education and training.
The ideal person sought for this role be:
- Degree/ Master's Degree in politics, law, security, finance, economics and/or international relations, business or other related fields
- Fluency in Arabic is a must
- Strong experience in compliance/ anti-financial crime functions within financial institutions
- Strong experience in working with technology solutions to address AFC controls
- Solid stakeholder managements skills with the ability to present succinctly to stakeholders at different levels within large organisations
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills, and ability to prioritise
- Proactive thinker with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be fluent English speaker and writer at native speaker level.
To apply to this role, please email Jess with your CV to email@example.com / 0203862 2750