Title: Art Director
Industry: Pharmaceutical Advertising
Location: Fully remote
A multi-award winning, full-service pharmaceutical agency is seeking a smart, passionate Art Director to join their fully remote creative team! Using demonstrated design skills and conceptual thinking, the Art Director will help create unique, memorable, meaningful, multimedia work for multiple pharma clients.
- 2 - 4 years of *professional (*post-college) graphic design experience
- Pharma agency experience is a must!
- Skilled at designing across various mediums, including print, digital, social, etc.
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous pharma work and demonstrating skills across various mediums
- Skilled at conceptual thinking
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and deliverables
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Art, or equivalent experience
- Help develop and guide creative ideas based on input from clients, peers, and personal research
- Help conceive and create a wide range of communications materials for various pharma clients, sometimes based on minimal information provided by clients or colleagues
- Assist senior creative staff in executing conceptual ideas into production-ready print or digital pieces
- Pitch work to peers and clients
- Regularly collaborate with copywriters, designers, account managers, and others within the agency to determine client needs and execute creative output
- Design in a variety of styles
- Maintain consistently high standards of work and proactively learn new design techniques and (and share such information with the creative team)
- Participate in and contribute to the new business activities of the agency