Investigo have exclusively partnered with a well-established, international business based in Watford to recruit for an Assistant Accountant on a long term interim basis with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate. The ideal candidate would be actively studying ACCA/CIMA, have a couple of years' experience within a similar role & have strong excel/system skills. This role is paying between £16 - £18 per hour depending on experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on 1 weeks' notice.
Duties of the Assistant Accountant:
- Assist with budgeting and cashflow
- Audit packs - Assistant with both internal and external audit processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations, journals, accruals, prepayment and weekly cashflow
- contribution to credit control, accounts payable and expenses
- Assisting with month end
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Qualities and qualifications:
- Experience within an accounting environment/similar role
- Immediately available
- Studying ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Uses initiative and able to work alone and assist wider team & is flexible
Please apply now- or please email Lydia.email@example.com for more information.