Investigo is partnering exclusively with a leading property business in central London for a maternity cover FTC which will initially cover a 6 month period.
This role is an Assistant Accountant role for the Dutch entities across the business and the successful candidate MUST have experience working with Dutch entities with a knowledge of local tax regulations / rules.
Duties will include:
- Post all cash postings and cash reconciliations in Agresso for BV entities across Netherlands and Germany
- Post monthly journals incl. depreciations, accrued and deferred income
- Preparation of monthly cash flow for BV entities
- Preparation of audit files on a monthly basis
- Review and approve purchase invoices - to be verified with budget holder
- Participation in the financial statements preparation process with the external local accountant, demonstrating ability to critically review and question statutory accounts, whilst ensuring timely finalisation
- Assist Group Tax with local tax matters in the Netherlands
- Ensure timely CIT return for the fiscal unity in cooperation with Group Tax department and the local tax advisor
- Provide information as required by the external local accountant to lodge quarterly VAT returns (e.g. bank statements and invoices)
- Assist in internal/external audit requests for Netherlands and Germany
- MUST have experience working with Dutch entities
- MUST have working knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT studier
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong team player
- Ideally Dutch or German speaking
- Immediately available to start in March
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo.