To assist in ensuring the companies statutory, regulatory and financial reporting requirements are met.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly UK and Ireland regulatory returns
- Assist in the preparation of annual report and accounts
- Working closely with other members of the Finance team and business partners to assist with the development of optimum reporting solutions
- Assist in the preparation of UK tax computation working papers
- Assist in the reconciliation of certain general ledger account reconciliations
- Contribute to ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place around financial and regulatory reporting processes.
- Actively research new accounting policies, advise of impact to the UK companies, and assist implement policies where necessary.
- Minimum part qualified in recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
- Working knowledge of accountancy principles.