Investigo are delighted to be supporting a large multi-site retail business with a Group T/O of over £2bn with their recruitment of an Assistant FP&A Manager, to be based in Milton Keynes.
The Assistant FP&A Manager will join the FP&A team and support the Executive team with the provision of management information to aid the business in making strategic decisions. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and provides the right individual with the chance to partner with senior leaders in a PLC environment.
A typical day will involve the following:
- Working closely with operational and central finance teams to produce internal and external management information
- Monitoring, analysing and providing insight on all financial and operational matters, both internal and relevant external
- Preparing detailed financial models and KPI development, measurement, and analysis to support the growth and improvement of the business
- Owning the forecast, budget and strategic planning processes in conjunction with retail and Group finance functions
- Managing the continued development of Reporting, Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modelling tools
- Preparing executive, board and external presentations
- Providing support to the CFO in delivering an investor relations strategy
To be successful in this role you will have a professional accountancy qualification together with experience in an FP&A focused role, ideally within a multi-site retail or FMCG environment. In addition to your previous experience you will be able to demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and accuracy, impeccable presentation and written/oral communication skills, and an operationally focused mindset with an understanding for operational impact.
Our Client is offering a salary of £52,000 - £55,000 + Car + Bonus