Investigo Finance & Accounting are recruiting an Assistant Fund Accountant for a financial services client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Assistant Fund Accountant Milton Keynes you will report to a Senior Fund Accountant assisting with all aspects of accounting for a diverse range of clients with a focus on technology/ private equity led businesses. key duties to include:
- Responsible for own allocated workload, including preparation of quarterly Private Equity Limited Partnership accounts to agreed internal deadlines and to a standard that is suitable for review
- Knowledge of designated clients including understanding the key points of their Limited Partnership Agreements
- Prepare Fund accounting report including calculation of IRRS, NAV, Cashflows and update the valuations and portfolio for clients for their required deadline.
- Prepare full set of management accounts and VAT returns also file them with company house on behalf of the clients.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly accounts and assist with the audit process.
- Adhocs including payment run and drawdown and distribution notice
- Communicating effectively with the fund managers, external auditors or investors on required information
- Take the full responsibility for the clients working for including inquiries to report preparation
- Exposed to diverse range of software including SUN,SAGE,XERO and INVESTRAN as required
The successful candidate will ideally be early stages studying towards a professional accountancy qualification either ACCA or CIMA or AAT Qualified
Intermediate Excel skills (to include Pivot tables)
Experience of providing financial information for review
Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
Full industry training provided No financial services or fund accounting background required
My client is looking to offer a base salary £25,000 to £27,000, Fully study package, 25 days holiday and performance related bonus