Investigo is delighted to be working with an established Investment Management and alternative lending brand on their search for an ambitious Assistant Fund Controller.
This role would suit a part qualified candidate with experience within a fund or property accounting team who is looking to take on greater responsibility in the form of greater accounting exposure as well as more hands on investor relations exposure.
Joining a team of 7 close knit professionals in this high preforming team, this role will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of the accounting, consolidation and reporting processes for the debt funds, including quarterly financial statements, investor reporting, annual financial accounts, calculation of distributions, preparation of capital calls, and dealing with investor requests.
- Supporting fund controllers with the audit process and tax compliance, including liaising with external advisers.
- Processing of invoices & payments and calculation of fees for 2 debt funds.
- Key player in loan agency function including preparing interest payment statements, compliance testing, instructing valuations and dealing with borrower requests for the loans in the designated funds.
- Working closely with the Asset Management and Portfolio Management team on Borrower compliance and information undertakings.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the financial operations for a large real estate portfolio, working closely with third party service providers to ensure that the accounts are accurately consolidated into the fund in a timely manner.
- Part qualified Accountant with exposure to management accounts / month end reporting - fund accounting or property accounting exposure highly desired.
- Intermediate excel skills (vlookups, pivottables)
- Experience with accounting systems
- Organised approach, outgoing and team orientated
- Good attention to detail and experience working with good sized datasets
- Studying ACCA/CIMA qualification
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London.