- Assistant Management Accountant / FP&A Analyst
- Permanent Role based in Bedford ( Work from home is available also)
- Paying between £30,000-£35,000 plus study support and bonus
- Huge opportunities for progression in a growing business that has expanded continuously through 2020
Job Duties (Full brief will be provided post successful application -
- The role is responsible for assisting in the preparation, reporting and reconciliation of the month end management accounts, supporting the FPA & Accounting Manager in identifying key business trends and communicating understanding to management.
- Assisting in the preparation of the month end management accounts - calculation and processing of general ledger journals, accruals, prepayments and processing inter-company invoices
- Assisting with the production of month end management account packs for senior management providing insightful commentary on variances
- Assisting with the set-up and production of budgets and forecasts along with supporting analytical analysis
- Developing current processes, suggesting and implementing improvements where necessary
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and investigation/correction of exceptions
- Supporting and assisting senior management to aid understanding of financial information
- Other adhoc projects as required
We are looking for those who are actively studying CIMA/ACCA/ACA and who have 2-3 years of working knowledge of the above.
Ideally we are looking for those who are hungry to take the next step in their career - those who are keen to progress and add value.