Investigo are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a leading, independent property group based in Central London. This opportunity would be ideal for an experienced finance Graduate with 1 or 2 years experience who is seeking to gain greater exposure to month end, budgeting, financial statements and P&L reporting.
This successful and progressive brand is seeking an ambitious individual to join their well established and high performing Management Accounts team.
The specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Completion of allocated monthly journals.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations across a number of accounts and entities.
- P&L and Cash forecasting and variance analysis for assigned areas, to feed in to monthly Group Board Report and quarterly P&L forecasting requirements in relation to tax.
- Cover for cash administrator as required, ensuring payments are made.
- Performing VAT reconciliations and liaising with VAT accountant to rectify any issues.
- Other monthly reporting tasks in line with the month end process, ad-hoc requests, and support for wider team deliverables.
- Production of basic entity financial statements, to include completion of accounting files and liaising with auditors and senior management as required.
- Support the annual budget process as required to ensure submissions are accurate.
To be considered, you must have:
- Interest or previous experience in the property sector
- Desire to study further and progress in an accounting and finance career (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience gained with transactions and journal entries / postings
- Flexible and adaptable approach to cope with a changing, dynamic business environment.
- Confident in working to strict deadlines.
- Analytical and investigative work style.
- Able to build effective working relationships and to work across different teams in the Finance function and the wider group
- Good excel skills
- Ability to ask questions and seek out help proactively
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo