Are you a finance/accounting graduate looking more progression? Perhaps you're frustrated with a lack of inspiring leadership in your current business. If this sounds like you, this could be the chance you've been looking for.
This role will suit an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to join an impressive team of finance professionals, offering an extraordinary mentorship opportunity.
Duties will involve:
- Support the Management Accounts preparation process
- Balance Sheet Recs (i.e. cash, prepayments, accruals, intercompany recs etc)
- Preparation and processing of journals for the regular monthly reporting
- Intercompany processing - Review/Agree intercompany transactions
- Quarterly reporting
- Cost tracking / monitoring (for example, ensuring PO's are receipted and accrued, monitoring against budget).
- Accounts processing support, including preparing payment runs and raising invoices
- Assistance with preparation and formatting of reports and analysis prepared by the team
- Support the statutory year end process, including financial statement preparation and preparation of materials for the auditors
- Degree level education
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier looking for great opportunity to develop skills
- Experience working collaboratively with a finance team
- Be solutions focused, proactive and driven - you won't take no for answer and you consider yourself structured and methodical, with the ability to adapt to work loads
- Strong excel skills - vlookups and pivottables
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London