This is an outstanding Assistant Management Accountant role for a globally recognised brand. This role offers development, study support and amazing career prospects. Part Qualified!
Applicants MUST be available immediately to start!
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Study Support
Location: 2/3 days from home the rest in Colchester office.
Culture: Dynamic, fast paced, sociable. Always looking to progress and develop their staff
- Preparing management accounts and working with Finance BP
- Budgets, forecasting, and analysis
- Supporting with month end and working to strict deadlines
- Key point of contact for auditors, dealing with any queries that arise
- Business partner with key stakeholders, reviewing and analysis the monthly results
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Ambitious, driven and hard working
- Part Qual or Newly Qual (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong experience with management accounts
- Good all rounder, great team player
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to liaise confidentially with senior stakeholders
- Passion for the media sector