Investigo is seeking an experienced Associate Creative Director, Copy with promotional HCP experience for our exclusive client. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a game-changing, ahead-of-the-times treatment with a highly innovative client.
As an ACD you will be responsible for overseeing the art and copy teams to ensure content quality meets client standards. This person must possess excellent conceptual skills, be able to work collaboratively with their Account partner to ensure a high creative quality and efficient client management, and have excellent management and mentorship skills. You will be focusing on one or more of the following areas: oncology, diabetes, rare disease, and neuroscience. HCP experience is highly preferable.
Whilst our client is headquartered in New York, this is a fully remote role, and will continue to be even post-pandemic.
- Effectively and efficiently manage a team
- Ability to create bold and fresh copy ideas
- Collaborate closely with Art, Digital, Medical, and Account partners
- Ability to ensure consistency and team cohesion within brand guidelines
- Review quality of work done by more junior copy team members and freelancers
- Meets deadlines established by team leaders and clients alike
- Actively stays up-to-date on industry news and movement
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (Advertising or science-related)
- 8+ years of agency experience, preferably mostly in healthcare
- 2+ years of management and mentorship experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (especially pitch work)
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual abilities
- Passion for healthcare communications
- Experience in the healthcare space is highly preferable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare marketing group with long-term security! Attach your resume or call Liza Knapp-Fadani at Investigo at (917) 510-3755.