Stealth-mode AAV gene therapy and engineering company
Greater Los Angeles, CA area
Associate Director, AAV Engineering & Library Production Platform - permanent, full-time
This individual will oversee an internal vector production team dedicated to producing multiple novel capsids and gene therapy products. This person will lead a team focused on implementing a robust and reproducible production process to accommodate small scale screening up to preclinical animal studies.
- MS or PhD in a relevant, scientific field with a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience in a biotech, pharma, or academic setting.
- Experience producing viral vectors in adherent or suspension platforms. Prior experience working with gene therapy vectors strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of viral vector production platforms and testing methods.
- Bioreactor operations or development experience
- Experience with AAV vector production strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a vector core facility or group, or producing multiple AAV vector serotypes
- Prior experience with direct reports
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details. This is not a fully remote role.