Stealth mode, start-up immunotherapy company developing next generation therapies.
South San Francisco, CA
Associate Director - CAR-T
This organization will aggressively be building out their teams over the course of the next year and looking for the right mix of talent who have hands-on experience and can lead a team of Research Associates or more junior Scientists.
- Lead projects that are optimizing to be able to move into pre-IND; move these projects according to the approved timelines and deliverables
- Get up in front of senior partners and present data
- Manage and mentor more junior Scientists and Associate
- Engineering T-Cells and generate new constructs
- PhD in a relevant scientific field with a minimum 5 years of industry experience in cell therapy
- Experience working with t-cells (engineering and new constructs)
- Flow Cytometry, ELISA, etc, anything that relates to visualizing cells and cell population
This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial organization and work with some of the most highly recognized people in the industry.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to learn more about this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.