Clinical-stage AAV and Lenti gene therapy - rare diseases
Greater Princeton, NJ area
Associate Director, Nonclinical R&D - Full-time, Permanent
This individual will work on the R&D team, supporting nonclinical studies to characterize viral vector constructs to support a gene therapy pipeline. The AD, Nonclinical R&D will be responsible for providing oversight of in vitro and in vivo nonclinical pharmacology, efficacy, and safety/toxicology studies. Other responsibilities include:
- Management and direct oversight of studies conducted by CROs and other potential partners
- Write and review nonclinical study reports and relevant section of regulatory documents.
- PhD in a relevant, scientific field, coupled with a minimum 6 years of R&D gene therapy experience in an industry setting.
- Background in neurobiology/neuroscience
- Prior experience working with AAV viral vectors in an industry/nonclinical setting
- Robust experience with molecular biology techniques and assay development
- Strong scientific writing skills for INDs
If you meet the requirements above and would like to learn more about this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details. Please do not apply unless you meet all the criteria above.