Investigo have partnered with an ambitious, forward thinking international project management consultancy. This organisation are looking to expand their team with an experienced Associate Project Manager who has extensive experience within large residential and mixed-use projects. This role is perfect for an individual who is looking to deliver large scale projects, between £200m-£1bn, in conjunction with recognised leading developers.
- Provide high-quality project management standards across the whole project lifecycle.
- Advise clients on the project cost, programme, risks and issues.
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary professional teams.
- Lead communications and relationships with clients and their stakeholders.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Develop delivery plans for projects, involve others and ensure objectives are met.
- Knowledge of pre and post contract Project Management responsibilities and able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- Hold a Project Management Qualification with APM, RICS or similar.
- Experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in the adoption and management best practice Project Management techniques.
Salary: £80k-£90k basic + car allowance & bonus
Hours: 10am - 4pm (core hours) & 3 days working from home per week