We have an exciting new role with great global exposure in one of the best banks in London. This bank is known for having a great culture, being hardworking and rewarding.
In this role, we are looking for someone with monitoring, testing or assurance work BUT this is focused on the stakeholder engagement piece globally:
- Actively engage with key global and regional stakeholders to deliver analysis and assessment of key risks, control weaknesses and improvement opportunities
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the Financial Crimes Compliance control processes to drive adherence to the Global QA Standards.
- Supporting the drive for central coordination, governance, and reporting, leveraging regional structures and best practices of financial crime
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to ensure effective and efficient operations with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV with the following:
- At least 5 years of experience within financial crimes area of a global bank, consulting firm or regulatory agency.
- Experience in Financial Crime Compliance or Regulatory Compliance: Quality Control/Assurance Function; Testing Function and/or Internal/External Audit Function.
- Current right to work in the UK
To learn more, please get in touch with Jessica.email@example.com